Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catching up part 2

Sunday: 11 March


Monday: 12 March

Dinner with Grandma: Fruit Loops and Ice cream. 

Tuesday: 13 March

I was sick this week, so afterwork I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night realizing I hadn't taken a picture yet....This is what I came up with....sorry.

Wednesday:14 March

I love Silverlake, CA. This city always has the coolest shops and restaurants.  This was a weird architecture structure near Sew LA. 

Thursday:15 March

Ok, I cheated...I didn't take this picture, but I wanted to share it. My dad is the  second tallest little boy. The others are my uncles. 

Friday: 16 March

Rainbow cookies!!! I grew up eating these delicious pastries. My grandpa and mom worked at a bakery and I would always beg them to bring me some. I only know two bakeries that make these, Bea's Bakery and Victor Benes in Tarzana. The bakeries are right across the street from each other. From my understanding, one of the owners stole the recipe from the other. LOL.   

Saturday: 17 March

Tyson sleeping in his new bed. 

Sunday: 18 March

This is my grandma. She is tons of fun. I took this picture while she was paying respects to the Virgin Fatima, who is visiting our house. I really don't know how normal it is to have religious statues visit your house, but we do it often. Is it a Mexican thing? or Catholic thing? ...I don't know....

Monday: 19 March

G napping on the doggies bed. Silly girl.

Tuesday: 20 March

I told you I was a big Muppet Nerd. I bought the DVD on its release date. 

Wednesday: 21 March

Virgin Fatima.




No comments:

Post a Comment