Monday, January 16, 2012

Semana 2

Monday 9 Jan. 2012




All three pictures were taken with my phone, but the last was edited on photoshop elements 7. For the last 4 years, I have lived out of my duffel bag due to my long commutes. Here are some of the essentials.

Tuesday 10 Jan. 2012



It's rare to see kids playing in cardboard boxes these days, so I took a picture.

Wednesday 11 Jan. 2012


Random shot taken at dinner and I used photoshop filters to create this look. I think I used plastic wrap and poster edges.


Thursday 12 Jan. 2012




On this day I really wanted to take a picture while I was at the cemetery because it was a beautiful morning....but I had a family with me and it would have not been appropriate of me to do so....Afterwards, I got home late and wasn't feeling very creative, so I took a picture of my dad on his new recliner. Yeah I know it's boring, but I promise I'll get that cemetery shot.

Friday 13 Jan. 2012




This is Mr. Man........

\
...and this is his broken heart.....His heart was broken, because mine was broken. I received horrible news on this day. I know it's cheesy, but at the time this was the best way I could capture my sadness.


Saturday 14 Jan. 2012
Every year, on Christmas, my family will lay the baby Jesus in order to signify the birth of Jesus, then a few weeks later we have a dinner and sit the baby. Here some snippets of  our family gathering.

Sunday 15 Jan. 2012




OMG. I'm such a nerd! I went to see Mythbusters at the Nokia Theatre and it was AWESOME!!!!!
This photo was taken with my nikon 3100 and edited on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment