Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1

Salutations to all,

This is your craft addicted mortician, Ligia. Yes, I happen to be a mortician who loves to craft. I also love The Muppets, brownies and I have a blossoming crush on Stephen Fry. Ha Ha, but I digress....

In 2010, I attempted to take the 365 photo challenge, then I tried it again in 2011... sadly it was an epic fail both years. You would think taking a photo a day would be a simple task, right? Well...I lacked disipline. But, hey, third time is a charm and I have Lili (recovering lip gloss junkie) to motivate me. :D. So, here goes....Wish me luck!

Day 1: Sunday 1 Jan 2012


This is the carnage left behind by 2011....need I say more.

Day 2: Monday 2 Jan 2012

Picture was taken using my  Nikon D3100. Some of my hobbies include bookbinding and sewing.


Day 3: Tuesday 3 Jan 2012


Taken with android Little Photo app. Wig heads are commonly left behind at work. So I took a picture of one.

Day 4: Wednesday 4 Jan. 2012


This picture was taken with my android phone using the vignette app. I made these shoes using a pattern i purchased from Ithinksew. I had the fabric stashed in my closet for a while and I thought it was time to make use of it. I bought the fabric at Michael Levine's, which is located in Los Angeles' fashon district.

Day 5: Thursday 5 Jan. 2012




This picture was taken using my Nikon coolpix5200. Mason jars filled with stamps make me happy.

Day 6: Friday 6 Jan. 2012


Meet Aikido. She's a covert cat disguised as a rat tailed terrier. Do not be fooled by her cuteness.....

Day 7: Saturday 7 Jan. 2012



This is Tyson, he enjoys watching Married...With Children reruns. However, don't cross him or he will bite your ear off....No JOKE!
Day 8





I woke up at 1 am and I could not go back to sleep, so I thought it was be a good time to take a picture. I captured good lighting even though the lights were out.




You know what the great thing about buffets is? You can put breaded shrimp, biscuits, carrot cake and spumoni on the same plate. Ja ja...In case you were wondering, yes my tummy hurt afterwards. But it was worth it....OH YEAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment