Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I tend to get lost... a lot.....

Well....not lost.... because I know where I am....I just tend to get off course a lot. These occurrences happen because I tend to day dream or in this case I was trying to find a cd.....I know I don't belong on the road, but when I am not working, I'm driving. I have a long commute, so I get bored....But I digress. So, I was supposed to get the 5 north while driving on the 10 west, but instead kept driving. Oops. I drove around a little until I saw the 110 Pasedena and remembered that it connected to the 5 fwy and that it had awesome tunnels! I saw a photo opportunity. It wasn't the best picture on account that I was driving (I know...another driving violation). However, I think it looks pretty cool once it has been edited. Bask in its light randomness.

Tuesday: 28 Feb. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment