Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 6

Monday: 6 Feb. 2012
I love books and I especially love me some Agatha Christie.  Now-a-days, people purchase their books digitally, but I'm old fashioned and rather have the hard copy. I also have a confession, I will buy multiple copies of the same book if I like it a lot. The Then There Were None novel is my second copy. Tee hee.

Tuesday: 7 Feb. 2012
This is me....taking a nap. Apparently, Aikido wanted one too.

Wednesday: 8 Feb. 2012

Made another book.

Thursday: 9 Feb. 2012

Here I am giving the kitchen another try. I successfully made carrot cake from scratch. However, I tried making gravy for some swedish meatballs that I wanted to take to work, but it came out too watery. Thankfully my mom saved the day by adding flour. It's really sad, I am really incompetent when it comes to the kitchen....sigh. 

Friday: 10 Feb. 2012

Proof that Aikido is a covert cat. I caught her climbing our orange tree. 

Saturday: 11 Feb. 2012

Sunset in downtown LA.

Sunday: 12 Feb. 2012

Pasadena Flea Market. I knew this day would be exciting as soon as we arrived into the parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment