Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 5

Monday: 30 Jan 2012

This is my not so little cousin. He is making fun of me because I have had this griddler since Christmas and I have only used it twice. It was a gift from work...but I must admit I am not savy when it comes to the kitchen...or its equipment.

Tuesday: 31 Jan. 2012

It was a hazy morning and I thought the sun beams looked particularly pretty. It looked a lot cooler in real life, but I think this picture is cool too. 

Wednesday: 1 Feb. 2012

My dogs are characters. It is difficult to tell, but here is Tyson getting ready to jump rope with M.

Thursday: 2 Feb. 2012

Another late night at work.

Friday: 3 Feb. 2012
I love anything with Muppets. I found this fleece blanket at Joann's. I also added a crochet border. 

Saturday: 4 Feb. 2012
My grandma's awesome tamales!

Sunday: 5 Feb. 2012

Here we are celebrating mi ma's 48th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment