Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 4

Well....It appears as though I am going solo on this project. Lipstick junkie has abandoned me...sigh. I have been taking pictures every day, however work has kept me away from posting them on-line. Here is week 4

Monday: 23 Jan 2012
Rain is a novel thing in Southern California. People like to go in a frenzy when ever the rain comes. I like to take pictures of it, I also tend to get stares from people when they see me with my umbrella and camera at hand.

Tuesday: 24 Jan 2012

This is M. I'm an only child, but he's like my younger brother. We celebrated his birthday by taking him to IN-N-Out. He is such a great sport.

Wednesday: 25 Jan 2012

Enjoying ramen with a craft book!

Thursday: 26 Jan 2012
Umm....I forgot why I took this picture....I just know I visited my aunt and I took my camera with me.....It must have been an uneventful evening. Je, je.



Friday 27 Jan. 2012

I tried desperately to stay awake and find something interesting to take a picture of, however exhaustion had the best of me. This was the last image I saw before I knocked out.

Saturday: 28 Jan. 2012

I bought a new bookbinding book and I learned how to make this Long stitch book. As you may have noticed, I used a cookie box as a cover. I used colored copy paper for the pages.


Sunday: 29 Jan. 2012

I was thrilled with my new book that I tried making a Japanese stab book the following day. This style of book was a bit more difficult. I used my Japanese punch to make the holes. I used a 1.5 or 2 mm punch, but the holes were still too small. I managed to break 2 needles.....My fingers were pretty sore as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment