Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The week of boring nothingness......

Well, if you did not notice by the heading, this week was uneventful. I will understand if you do not stay tuned for the entire blog entry.

Monday: 13 Feb. 2012

My new ipad case.

Tuesday: 14 Feb. 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Wednesday: 15 Feb. 2012



My cool radio
















Thursday: 16 Feb. 2012


It was my day off and I don't get much sunlight nowadays.  It was such a beautiful morning, so I went for a walk.  This picture was taken at one of the nurseries near my house. We have several nurseries and community gardens nearby.


Friday: 17 Feb. 2012



This is Blue. I found him in Amy Gaines' Little Knitted Creatures. He was very quick and easy to make. Isn't he adorable.

Saturday: 18 Feb. 2012




Sunday: 19 Feb. 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment