Monday, February 27, 2012

More night shots

Monday: 27 Feb. 2012




I think night pictures are becoming my favorite past time. Well, actually I don't have much of a choice, since I always get out of work late. It rained today....an anomaly for southern california. However, after the rain the sky was beautiful even at 8 pm. I took these pictures using my nikon D3100. Once again I used the long exposure option to capture as much light as I could. There was also a lamp shining nearby, which contributed to the pine trees' vibrant colors. I decided to give Picasa a try in order to edit the pictures. I really liked the results and it is a lot easier to use than Adobe photoshop. 

I was standing on my dad's pick up truck bed, when the neighbor stopped by our house.  He must have thought I was completely daft for standing in the cold with my tripod...but who visits at such an odd hour? Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment