Sunday, February 26, 2012

Making up for last week.

Monday: 20 Feb. 2012

I don't really believe in ghosts, but I enjoy creating them. This is me being creepy and weird on my front lawn. It was dark out, but I left the shutter open for a longer exposure. I think the vibrant colors are cool.


Tuesday: 21 Feb. 2012

I always enjoyed watching dye diffuse in water. I tried being artsy fartsy by  capturing these photos....Umm...I don't know if I was successful.
Wednesday: 22 Feb. 2012
My aunt came home with this surprise. I was so excited because it was in perfect working condition. If you haven't noticed, I la la la love the muppets. 

Thursday: 23 Feb. 2012


I had peruvian food for the first time at a place called Inca Trails, but I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of my dish. I remembered when dessert came along. It was dark inside the restaurant, which is why it is so dark.

Friday: 24 Feb. 2012
I was really mean to someone the night before. I said and did somethings which I felt really bad afterwards. So in order to make it up to that person I made this book. I ended up apologizing and gave him the book...I think things are ok...LOL.
Saturday: 25 Feb. 2012
It was an unusually clear night in the valley. Many stars were visible and I was  curious to see if I could capture them with my dSLR. It took me a few tries but here you go.

Sunday: 26 Feb. 2012
I am an only child, but these two are the closet to a sister and brother I will ever have. I am always happy to have these two around and you can always guarantee loads of laughs when we're together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment